What will yours look like? What color will it be? Will get some numbers? WILL YOU BE ONE OF THE LUCKY FEW THAT GETS THE BEE? OR EVEN THE COVETED GIRAFFE? This fabric has a lot going on and depending on what part of that fabric your mask is made from, it could look all kinds of ways! See the pic in the gallery.
All masks are made of pre-shrunk 100% cotton fabric.* This mask is best for kid-sized faces. It’s a little tight on our model here, who’s head is about the size of my mom’s, who is a tall woman with an average-sized head for a woman, I think? This mask would look silly on her.
4 in stock
- 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric*
- 100% cotton* fabric ties
- Filter pocket (filter not included)
- Nose bridge pocket with wire to shape to your face for a more snug fit (one piece of wire included, make sure to remove it when washing)
- Handmade by your friendly neighborhood QPOC designer/artist/maker
*Thread used in the construction of this mask may not be cotton. It may be polyester, a blend, or other material.
This mask is NOT intended for medical use. It is meant to be used as a “cloth face cover” as recommended by the CDC. We make no claims or guarantees when it comes to protection or filtration of viruses, germs, bacteria, particles, or other material, airborne or not.
This mask is adapted from this pattern by Shannon Williamson of the University of Minnesota.
Use and Care
- Wash Your Mask in Hot Water Before Using
- Tie the mask securely behind your head above your ears and at the base of the head, covering your nose and mouth with the mask
- Be sure to remove any filter material before washing
- Be sure to remove the piece of wire from the nose bridge pocket before washing, or it will likely break
- You may use mask filter inserts purchased online, or use this pattern to create your own filter
|Dimensions||6 × 9 × .5 in|